Pokemon Online Rumble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Sprite Shop

Go down

Ultimate Sprite Shop Empty Ultimate Sprite Shop

Post  Current Champion: Rocky Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 am

Ultimate Sprite Shop 20fcoew

we make banners trainer sprites fusions recolors and animations

See all the sprites made here or more:
Ultimate Sprite Shop 11hs3tk

feel free to suggest new names for our pallettes we might or might not change them.
Ultimate Sprite Shop 2zz3z2o

RULES! PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
1.No more than 7 requests at a time that doesn't mean post multiple times just to get more artwork
2.No critisism i allow 1 to 10 ratings but thats it
3.Don't post unless it's a request or has to do with OUR artwork
4.Don't get mad if we turn down a request we usually don't but some are really hard
5.Give us time to work
6.Don't post your own artwork here (unless you are given permission by me)

Ultimate Sprite Shop 2ib0pj6

BAN LIST:
Spoiler:

Pokemon artshop V.2 staff:
Spoiler:

if you are a reuqester and liked the artwork that you got please reccommend the shop to your friends.

Help wanted:
Spoiler:

examples:
fusions: this is eevee fused with zorua Ultimate Sprite Shop Skxsgj

banner: the picture on the top of this site was made by me, the picture is called a banner, so by the looks of it, this is my low skill of a banner-maker Sad

recolors: all recolors in pallette sheet, or if you want to make a pokemon the same color as another pokemon: Ultimate Sprite Shop Fc49he
this is a blitzle recolored as zorua

devamp: this is black/white version of bulbasaur devamped by Red/Blue version bulbasaur: Ultimate Sprite Shop 34g0ny9

revamp: this is Red/Blue version of mew revamped as black/white version of mew: Ultimate Sprite Shop 15hijkh

pillow shading: this is pillow shaded pikachu: Ultimate Sprite Shop 10ib88w

splicing: a fusion of 3 or more pokemon.... this is a splice of scizor, moltres, magmortor, and kyurem: Ultimate Sprite Shop 1giof8

pokeball fusion: a fusion of a pokeball and pokeball ex. chandelure pokeball:Ultimate Sprite Shop 2chtd14

user bars(this is the one for this sprite shop:made by me):Ultimate Sprite Shop 14w63qo

egg fusion: Ultimate Sprite Shop 2uhuz9s

emote fusion (this is one for a smiley face of scizor):Ultimate Sprite Shop 21jslqa

*NEW*color swap (when a pokemon's own colors get swapped into different parts of their body):Ultimate Sprite Shop Dz8obd

these are made by me so plz do not copy them and say they are yours because as administrator i can delete your account
Current Champion: Rocky
Current Champion: Rocky
Admin

https://pokerumble.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum